Our services for Australia:

Q. Are you interested in migrating to Australia?

If you are a graduate under 50 years of age and proficient in English, kindly send us your resume and get the feed back along with points table and your chances for qualifying for the same. Australia as quite an easy immigration process for graduates with proficiency in english..once chances increases if they are married and spouse is also qualified with minimum graduation degree.

They have regular requirements in some areas of:

Mining, Resources & Energy


Science & Technology

Consulting & Strategy

Sport & Recreation



Information & Communication Technology

Healthcare & Medical

Marketing & Communications

Banking & Financial Services

Human Resources & Recruitment

Government & Defence

Hospitality & Tourism


Insurance & Superannuation

Administration & Office Support

Design & Architecture

Q. Student?

Australia is consistently ranked in the world’s top 10 most liveable country. It’s the sixth biggest country in the world and the only nation to govern an entire continent. Five of the top forty cities with the best urban infrastructure in the world are in Australia.

Graduates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree may be eligible to apply for a two year post-study work visa. Graduates who have completed a Master’s by research degree or a Doctorate may be eligible to apply for a three or four year post-study work visa respectively. Other graduates may be eligible to apply for an 18 month subclass 485 visa through the graduate work stream.

To apply for a student visa in australia for any stream, you have to submit below mentioned documents after which we can search a right kind of a college or a university for your admission process:

Passport Copy

Resume / Bio-Data/ Curriculum Vitae

SSC & HSC Mark Sheets

Diploma/ Bachelors Mark Sheets

Degree/ Provisional and passing Certificate

IELTS Score-sheet - PTE/ToEFL

Experience letters salary slips & income tax (if applicable)

Transcripts and syllabus (if applying for exemptions)

English Proficiency Certificate or Language of Instruction Certificate (If required)

Statement of Purpose (SOP) - Mandatory

Portfolio (If required)

Marriage certificate (if applicable)

Backlog letter from the college